My Greatest Blessings Call Me Mom- Layout

Hello scrap-lovin' friends! Here is my first scrapbook layout on my new blog! I used Paige Evans' Pink Paislee Horizon collection to make this layout. I hope this brings some inspiration to you all!





I just uploaded my very first YouTube video showing the process of making this layout!  







The challenge for me with this layout was that the theme of the Horizon collection is traveling.  It was so much fun using it though and I loved making it into a layout about being a mom to my girls!


I cut out a flower cut file by Paige Evans using my Silhouette Cameo 3 with white cardstock. I then cut out the same flower cut file using number 3 of the Horizon collection. I glued down the flower onto this beautiful blue background which was number 5 of the collection.




Next, I added in all the colored pieces into the flower. I used the inlet process so that the flower was perfectly flat onto the background. 



I added my title with some alpha stickers. Mixing up the fonts for each word brings some interest into the layout. I wanted to create some white splatters on the background so I used a white chalk marker to do that.  I like using this method because it's easy and I don't have to open a bottle of acrylic paint! Lastly, I added in some tone on tone stickers to help embellish the layout!


Thank you for stopping by!  See you soon!

Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts