Forever & a Day, Babe- Layout

Hello lovelies!

I have been holding onto this piece of corrugated cardboard cardstock piece for a really long time! Like, at least 3-4 years! And that's probably being generous! 😂

One of my favorite layouts to make are these geometric heart layouts. They are so easy to put together and look fabulous every time! I simply cut ten 2 inch square pieces out of coordinating patterened paper and cut them in half the triangular way. Next, I laid them out in the shape of this heart!

For the title, I backed it on a piece of wood grain patterned paper to help it stand off of the layout and also because it wouldn't sit nice on top of the corrugated cardboard.

I also cut out some flowers from Jen Hadfield's Heart of Home collection which pop off the layout so nicely! I added some white splatters to finish off the layout.

Here is the finished layout.


Here is the process video!



And as usual, the close ups!



Thank you for making the time to stop by! Have a great day!

Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts