2 Purrrfect Kitties- Layout

Hello lovely scrap-lovin' friends!

I'm here with a super fun layout!  Today's layout was inspired by the talented Lisa Fonseca! I'm truly impressed with her paper pieced creations!  She makes them look so effortless and executed to perfection!

The layout was also inspired by the picture of my two daughters!  They each had their faced painted, one being a tiger and the other as a leopard.  So of course, I had to create my own tiger and leopard for the layout!

I started by drawing out the 2 cats on 12x12 cardstock to make sure they would be the perfect size while leaving space for my photo. Next, I selected my patterned paper for all of the animals' features and cut them out!  I put the animals together which is my absolute favorite part! It's so much fun seeing them come together with all the fun patterned paper!

I also cut out a flower frame from Paige Evans and backed with some of her Pink Paislee papers!  I just love how that frame turned out and it framed the two animals perfectly!




Here is the process video:




Here are the close ups:







Thanks for stopping by!

Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts