You Make Me Happy- Layout

Hello scrap-lovin' friends!

I love being inspired by other scrappers! I've seen a lot of the grid style layouts so this kind of layout has been on my to-do list for a while now!

I painted some white gesso in 5 large blocks across the patterened paper to somewhat mute the background design. I mostly used Paige Evan's Turn the Page swatch books and a few papers from her other collections.  I just love that the swatch books work perfectly for this kind of grid layout!

I did some sewing on my sewing machine which wasn't really the straightest but I honestly like the whimsical look it gives!  Its been a while since I had used my machine so it took some getting use to it again! I also cut out some of the flowers from the Turn the page collection and used some butterflies from that collection to finish off the layout!

Here is the finished layout:



And here is the process video on my YouTube channel:



Here are the close ups:





Thanks for coming by!

Ashley 

Comments

Popular Posts