You & Me- Layout

Hello Lovelies!

I've been obsessed with hand stitching lately! It's so relaxing and I love the way it makes my layouts look!

For this layout, I used a wreath cut file and hand stitched it using an ombre look. Although you can't necessarily see the different thread colors, it's somewhat peaking out from behind the flowers.

Speaking of the flowers, they are from Paige's Oh My Heart for Pink Paislee!  This is one of my absolute favorites from Paige.  Its so versatile and beautiful!  I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers and hand stitched on them as well!  After putting the wreath and flowers together, I used some white paint to make some splatters!

Here is the finished layout!


And the process video!



And the close ups!




Thanks for coming by!

Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts